23 Feb Marketing para Restaurantes
(artículo disponible sólo en inglés)
Marketing partnership – Successful relationships
Sanzio Restaurant is a local hidden gem in the heart of North West London. Since we met Maria Sundrica, founder and owner of this lovely Italian Restaurant, 6 months ago, we have been advising her through all the restaurant marketing activities. Our support is focused on providing Sanzio’s customers with the best experience, managing all the related aspects of their brand. We started the project with an initial marketing scoping, aligning the brand identity to every online and offline communication channel. Understand the market of operation and the customer needs is a must to proceed with the development and activation of every marketing asset. We learnt that working with love and paying attention to detail have brought biggest results to the business. That’s the reason why we set up a unique work structure that best work for Sanzio. Some of our key elements that make a partner relationship success:
Experience the food and the service | market knowledge | approaching the staff | listening to their customers | attending concerns | activating problem solving muscles | come up with fresh ideas and solutions | work commitment | attention to detail | flexible schedule | working with love
«Do small things with great love and you’ll make a big difference»
OUR RESTAURANT MARKETING WORK & TIPS
1. Develop the Restaurant’s Brand Identity – analyse your market, define your target and track your competitors. Start local, differentiates from others and attend your customer needs. So your brand identity will be aligned to your business goals. 2. Create your digital presence – develop a responsive website, mobile friendly and easy navigation with an outstanding design. Before the site is up and running, plan your on-site SEO, include the group of keywords that best rank for your restaurant market.
3. Register your business online, benefit from Google tools – verify your business in Google my business, sign up for Google Adwords and Google console and set up your Google Plus account to boost your restaurant online performance. Create your own collections on Google Plus and join active communities, then you’ll definitely get noticed.
4. Complete your registration with online directories – that will help you get reviews, so dress up your brand: Top platforms for restaurants: Tripadvisor, Yelp, Zomato …
- Upload lots of photos
- Price Range
- Opening hours
- Special requirements: outdoor seating, party bookings, parking area, etc
5. Take advantage of the online reservation tools – these allow you to manage your bookings easily, create your unique reservation system and approach loyal customers that are already using these tools. A great marketing idea that would make your customer’s life easier. You can either choose Open Table or Res Diary both have a good market share in the UK.
6. Build your online community all around your brand – create your social media channels, align these to your brand identity and build your own community manager personality behind them. Customers tend to be more engaged by restaurants that are active on the social media channels, as part of their marketing plan. 3 Social Networks every restaurant must have:
- Facebook: popular platform, allowing you to create a number of calls to action and integrate as many online tools as you like
- Twitter: conversational, catch foodie geek’s attention and motivate loyal customers to share for you
- Instagram: instant shots, take great food, staff and restaurant photos and share them
7. Be human, create your own content – quality rather than quantity, your followers will appreciate it. Produce quality copy, use best visual content in your photos and videos and mention your partners, suppliers, customers and brand products you use, and if you work with local farmers even more as your community would love it. Monitor your social media, tell real stories, build your foodie boards, listen to your customers, thanks them, show off your staff, be friendly, positive and have fun. 8. Foodie blog, all about content – improve your online positioning, treat your customers and followers with relevant content. You can write about recipes, restaurant stories, kitchen highlights or whatever matters to your community, but be original and active, then you will achieve results quickly.
9. Newsletter and promotions – keep your database up to date, deliver interactive content, such as invitations or deals that engage with your audience. 10. Run Social Media and Geo-targeted ads online – if you want to catch anyone around you Geo-target and targeted ads from Google Adwords to Facebook and Twitter, ensure you will get people coming through at really low cost. It’s worth giving it a try! We have achieved great organic results so far. If you would like to know more about the results or how we can help you get started, get in touch with us, we love to work with new people and take new challenge on! 😉