Working as a marketing specialist at Meanwhile Space founder of Queens Parade project – we have brought our expertise together to develop a communication and execution process that works for both shop owners and Willesden Green community.
The Parade is a pop-up community of creative independent businesses that offers affordable space for start-ups, small businesses and individuals who want to test their ideas or take their projects to the next level. Located on a bustling High Street in Willesden Green, North West London.
- Project Branding development
- Initial Marketing strategy plan including activities programme, direction, Social Media & SEO
- Responsive website design, WordPress CMS www.queensparade.org
- Content management & photography
- Website, Blog & Newsletter content strategy, examples here: News 1, News 2, Blog
- Social networks presence: Facebook & Twitter
- Residents & community engagement
- Marketing consultancy for QP residents
- Retail marketing improvements
- Social Networks Management
- Valuable Content Creation: Blog & Newsletter